Our organization seeks to aid in personal development, better the community and state at large, and model the importance of service before self.
We do this by:
• Providing scholarship opportunities to young women in our area and the state of Arizona
• Helping tomorrows female leaders express their opinions, talents, character, and intelligence
• Cultivating the spirit of volunteerism in today’s youth
• Supporting a community of volunteers who contribute time, resources, and/or scholarship money
Who is Team Pineapple?
Our team lives by the rules of the Pineapple; Stand Tall, Wear a Crown, and be Sweet on the Inside.
Team Pineapple is a group of incredible young women from all over Arizona who, while competing for the job of a lifetime and earning college scholarships, have a passion for helping others. They work hard to better themselves and their communities by giving back. These young women each have a Social Impact Initiative that they spend hours working towards. These include bringing awareness and fundraising for disease research, creating donation drives for Art supplies in our schools, speaking up for those who cannot speak up for themselves and so much more. Each year, we have a new team that bring their own passions and expand on this ever growing list.
They are teachers, dancers, singers, lawyers, students, scientists, politicians and veterans. They are all amAZing. They are our future.
Meet our 2020-2021 Team Pineapple
Miss Copper State
Miss Desert Willow
Miss Granite Mountain
Miss Yavapai County
Miss Copper State's OT
Miss Desert Willow's OT
Miss Granite Mountain's OT
Miss Yavapai County's OT
Four Points of the Crown
Style within the Miss America program is a self-expression of each contestant's unique personality.
Through this self-expression, contestants create an individual brand that showcases the contestant's belief, values and what she stands for.
The Miss America Organization provides young women opportunities to work on issues of importance and develop personal and professional skills that will enhance career opportunities to shape the leaders of tomorrow.
Miss America Contestants, through the aid of scholarships provided by the National, State and Local Organizations, go on to further their education and purse careers in areas such as: Political Science, Medicine, Engineering, Journalism, Educations and many more.
The Miss Arizona Organization:
- Is Devoted to empowering the women of Arizona to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Has awarded $400,000+ in scholarships at state and local competitions over the last 20 years
- Has offered $1,000,000+ in in-kind scholarships over the last 5 years
The Miss Arizona Organization has:
- Volunteered 70,000 hours of community service by contestants in the last 10 years
- Raised more than $200,000 for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Over 5,000 hours of contestant personal platform community serive
Ready to help?
Donate now securely through Square (no account needed)
We are a 501(c)(3) Charitable Organization