Our organization seeks to aid in personal development, better the community and state at large, and model the importance of service before self.
We do this by:
• Providing scholarship opportunities to young women in our area and the state of Arizona
• Help tomorrows leaders express their opinions, talents, character, and intelligence
• Support the spirit of volunteerism in today’s youth
• Support a community of volunteers who contribute time, resources, and/or scholarship money
Join our mailing list!
Four Points of the Crown
Style within the Miss America program is a self-expression of each contestant's unique personality.
Through this self-expression, contestants create an individual brand that showcases the contestant's belief, values and what she stands for.
The Miss America Organization provides young women opportunities to work on issues of importance and develop personal and professional skills that will enhance career opportunities to shape the leaders of tomorrow.
Miss America Contestants, through the aid of scholarships provided by the National, State and Local Organizations, go on to further their education and purse careers in areas such as: Political Science, Medicine, Engineering, Journalism, Educations and many more.
The Miss Arizona Organization:
- Is Devoted to empowering the women of Arizona to achieve their personal and professional goals
- Has awarded $400,000+ in scholarships at state and local competitions over the last 20 years
- Has offered $1,000,000+ in in-kind scholarships over the last 5 years
The Miss Arizona Organization has:
- Volunteered 70,000 hours of community service by contestants in the last 10 years
- Raised more than $200,000 for Children's Miracle Network Hospitals
- Over 5,000 hours of contestant personal platform community serive
Ready to help?
Donate to our organization!